Gas Boiler Repair
Offering our boiler repair service in Coventry, Daventry, Hinckley, Rugby, Lutterworth and all surrounding areas.
Have you got a faulty boiler on your hands that needs fixing in the Coventry, Rugby & Lutterworth region? Look no further than us at Home Heating UK!
Call our Gas Safe engineers on 07480 245 506 for a quick diagnostic and a speedy boiler repair.
Whether the pilot light on your boiler has switched off, there's an error code on your boiler that you're not sure how to fix or your boiler has just completely stopped working, we're confident that we can get it repaired before it needs be replaced.
We charge a £74 call-out for a 1 hour diagnostic for all customers in the Coventry, Rugby & Lutterworth region, but if we can't fix your boiler within the first hour, we'll give you a price for parts and labour. We carry spare parts in our van so we should be able to fix your boiler there and then, but if we need to order parts in, we'll order them in ASAP and arrange a time around you to come back and quickly fix your broken boiler.
Local to Coventry, Rugby or Lutterworth? Need a boiler repair? Call us today on 07480 245 506
Why choose us for a boiler repair?
Here's why you can rely on us to quickly repair your broken boiler and why we've collected so many 5* reviews from our customers in Coventry, Rugby & Lutterworth:
- We are Gas Safe Registered, meaning we're legally able to work with and repair broken gas boilers.
- We are trained with all leading boiler manufacturers (including, but not limited to): Baxi, Vaillant, Worcester, Viessmann, Vokera, Ariston and Ideal so we're confident we can repair whatever boiler you may have
- Our lead engineer has 30+ years of experience in the trade so so we're absolutely confident that we can diagnose any problem with your boiler and fix it in no time
- We are local to Coventry, Rugby & Lutterworth so we're never too far away from fixing your faulty boiler.
Call us today on 07480 245 506 if you have a faulty boiler that needs to be fixed.
Look out for the signs of a boiler repair
It's important to be able to spot when it's time to repair your boiler so you can avoid more expensive repairs in the future:
- If your boiler is making strange noises, i.e. loud bangs, gurgling noises and high pitch screeches, it's highly likely that you need to call us to repair your boiler
- Boilers that need a repair will automatically switch off before warming the home/water up; potentially suggesting that there's a broken thermostat or a faulty heat exchanger.
- If there are cold spots on your radiators or your radiators are failing to heat up altogether, you might need a powerflush or a boiler repair.
- If there is an odd smell coming from your boiler or you feel nauseous when standing near to it, please get in touch ASAP because it could be a sign that there's a gas or carbon monoxide leak.
If you have noticed any of the signs above or anything else, please use the contact details below to speak with one of our expert boiler engineers.
Contact us for a boiler repair in Coventry, Lutterworth, Rugby
If you're local to Coventry, Lutterworth, Rugby or live in any of the surrounding areas, please get in touch so we can fix your faulty boiler. You can fill in our contact form and we'll get back to you ASAP or for an immediate response, call us today on 07450 396 141 or 07480 245 506.
Remember to take a note of our numbers so you've always got a Gas Safe Registered engineer near you in Coventry, Lutterworth, Rugby etc. to rely on.