A powerflush can do wonders for your central heating system- and if you've never had one you could be seriously missing out! Read this blog post to find out all you need to know about powerflushes.
What is a powerflush for?
A powerflush clears your system of any build up that has occurred over time. This leaves it free to work much more efficiently, saving you wasted energy and money over time.
Do I need a powerflush?
The following list indicates warning signs that suggest you need a powerflush:
- Your boiler is making strange sounds
- Your water and radiators take a long time to heat up
- Cold spots remain on your radiators, even after bleeding
- Dirty, sludgy water is inside your system
It is also recommended to get a routine powerflush before you get a new boiler, so the rest of your system is working efficiently and cleanly.
How does a powerflush work?
A powerflush works by injecting cleaning chemicals into your system at a very high velocity, giving it the power to remove any build up that has occurred. Build up is made from rust, debris, sludge and dirt inside your system. While it can't be avoided, a simple powerflush does the job when it comes to easy removal.
The chemicals clean your system thoroughly, getting into every pipe and component, leaving it looking as good as new. We make sure to remove all the chemicals from your system when it has been cleaned, leaving it safe to use straight away.
Benefits of a powerflush
- More efficient- a powerflush helps your system to run more efficiently, as it doesn't have to work as hard to heat your home. This saves you wasted as much energy and, as a result, money.
- Longer life span- a powerflush returns your system to excellent condition and it can work as good as it did when it was new. This means it is less likely to need replacing early.
- Your home will heat faster- all of the cold spots will be removed, so your home can feel warmer, quicker!
Need a powerflush in Coventry?
Our team of gas engineers offer powerflushes across Coventry, Rugby and Lutterworth. We are fully qualified to work on all domestic gas appliances, but still over great prices. When it comes to domestic heating needs- come to Home Heating UK! To get in touch, call on 07480 245 506 / 07450 396 141, fill out the contact form on our website, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.